We are excited to give families the opportunity to tour our school virtually. Simply click the "play" icon on the image below, and the Sycamore School virtual tour will come to life for you!
You have several options available to you for viewing our school once you enter the building virtually:
- Press the "play" button on the bottom left of the screen, and the tour will walk you through the building automatically.
- Click the three-dimensional "view dollhouse" icon, and you can choose your location(s) based upon that layout.
- Click the two-dimensional "view floorplan" icon, and you can choose your location(s) based upon that layout.
- Choose any of the images at the bottom of the screen (highlight photos), and you can proceed immediately to that space.
- Throughout the tour you will see various "hot spot" circular icons. Hover on any of these for information, URLs, and/or videos. Yellow icons have text, blue icons have text and a URL, and red icons include a video.
We hope you enjoy this opportunity to see Sycamore for yourself, and of course we welcome you for an in-person family tour. Simply contact Erica Harrison, Assistant Director of Enrollment Management, at email@example.com
or 317-202-2544 to arrange your visit!