• Sycamore will follow quarantine guidelines considering recommended guidelines by CDC, ISDH, and MCPHD.
• The School Nurse should be informed of students who are symptomatic, in the process of being tested, or are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• Children who are symptomatic should stay home!
• Upon notification from Sycamore that a child is sick, a parent or caregiver should immediately pick up the child from school.
• Students with COVID-19 symptoms will be isolated until they are picked up.
• Students who do not display symptoms of COVID-19 but have other medical needs can be seen and treated in the Clinic.
• If Sycamore has a confirmed case of COVID-19, the school will work with the Indiana State Department of Health and communicate as necessary and appropriate.FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sign a waiver, which will be included in the electronic summer mailing.
• Provide face coverings for children.
• Thoughtfully consider travel.
• Communicate with Sycamore.
• Keep sick or exposed kids at home!INSTRUCTION, EDUCATION, AND DISTANCE LEARNING PLAN
• Shared spaces will be open for scheduling by grade levels with continuation of proper cleaning.
• PE classes will be outside when possible.
• Recesses will be planned to control density on the playgrounds.
• We are planning to participate in interscholastic athletics. (Read the guidelines
• Social-emotional learning and mental health will be continued priorities.
• In the event of a school or grade level closure due to COVID-19, we will pivot to our Distance Learning Plan. (Because of our approach and guidelines, our goal is not to have to implement our Distance Learning Plan.)